You’ve Completed I Share Hope!
Tell us about your experience.
We’re Called to Be Sent!
Now that you’ve finished I Share Hope it’s time to put all that you’ve learned into consistent action. The more you practice, the more you share, the more effective you will become at having conversations that eventually lead to sharing the love of Jesus.
Our prayer is for every believer to become more intentional, more engaged in sharing the hope of Jesus Christ with those they meet each week in their daily lives as His return nears as well as equipping other believers who need a little help and encouragement to do the same.
Take the God Conversation Challenge
Share Your Story
- Meet with others in a setting you’re comfortable with, over coffee, a meal, have them to your home.
- Get to know them, build deeper relationships, genuinely care for their interests and needs.
- In the right moment, ask to share your story.
Know God’s Salvation Plan
- Study the 3 Circles or other methods that may be more comfortable with your personality.
- Master those methods with practice.
- Memorize key Scriptures.
- Be ready in a moments notice to share God’s plan for eternal salvation.
- Find a Christian friend, mentor, family member, pastor, spouse who you can be accountable to.
- Commit to having one God conversation each week. Once you are consistent with that, try to increase the number.
- Make this more important than your current number one priority.
- Stay the course, don’t give up, share frequently.
Teach Other Believers
- Encourage other believers to go through I Share Hope.
- Duplicate yourself in others by teaching these four steps to other believers.
- Begin with your Christian family and friends.
- Once you’ve taught one, teach another.